1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Styx Anthology

Discussion in 'Music & Music Streaming Services' started by rollnrocker, Apr 12, 2004.

1. rollnrocker

rollnrocker

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I just found out that a new Styx Anthology is being released May 4th. It’s called Come Sail Away. I already have the Greatest Hits, but this looks like it could be really cool. Unlike the Greatest Hits that contained songs just from their A&M years, this album contains songs from 13 of their 14 studio albums on Wooden Nickel A&M, and Sanctuary records. There are 35 tracks that account for 2 and a half hours of music. I’m definitely excited.

2. Garrett

Garrett

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,016
    I think I have the first laser etched disc by them Babe.:smashin: :clap:

3. PaulBoy

PaulBoy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +87
    rollnrocker - presumably just a CD then - no chance of a dvd-a or an sacd ? I only have 2 studio CDs (Pieces of Eight & The Grand Illusion) Used have a dozen or so on vinyl so I will give this anthology a look - hope its as good as the Bad Co one I bought recently ... Paul ;)

4. Floodedstatue

Floodedstatue

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +23
    Whenever I think of Styx I'm always reminded of Eric Cartman from South Park singing one of their songs. It's slash-your-pants-laughing time, believe me if you haven't heard it!

"IIIIII'm sailiiiiiing away............." :rotfl: