Stylish scandinavian/mid-century media cabinet for AV receiver and new giant PS5

darrenhaken

I'm looking to buy a new media console that fits an AV Receiver and one of the new giant consoles that are about to be launched (PS5).

I have attached a copy of what I use today, I was also a fan of another unit I saw on a YouTube video but its way above my budget:

Can anyone recommend anything?

Attachments

• 20201013_150300.jpg
    20201013_150300.jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 167

darrenhaken

@psykix that does look good but I'd also prefer something bigger. It would also be good to have a front on the main compartment to hide the equipment.

Koipin

20201023_121304.jpg

BDI unit in my lounge. £200 off ebay, brand new but with a dent in the front edge. Do I care? Not a jot.

Seriously Ltd

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
We are authorised dealers for Clic furniture. These are Danish and absolutely fantastic looking with many customisable options.
[email protected]

Seriously Ltd

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
Thanks Rich, I'll take a look at your website
Hi Darren,
We haven’t added the Clic furniture to our set yet. Just Google Clic furniture and we can supply the entire range. Normally a 4 week lead time as built to order. We do have one of their units in our showroom.
[email protected]

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 Review, Apple Lossless & Dolby Atmos @ no cost, Sennheiser IE900 review + more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom