• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

stupid question regarding hd videos

As title really. How do i vew the videos on the computer? When i plug the iphone to the computer via usb, i cant find where the files have been saved to :rotfl:

jlm32

Established Member
look in my computer then it should show your iphone or the name you called your phone,click on it will show all your pics & videos just drag them where u want

look in my computer then it should show your iphone or the name you called your phone,click on it will show all your pics & videos just drag them where u want

haha, i looked there before but couldnt see them. Looked again and voila, there they are. How strange!?

Mr Nook

Distinguished Member
Hi

Sorry, off topic but this seemed like the closest existing thread to jump into.

What method do you guys find best for viewing you Ipod HD videos on your TVs?

I was just going to convert my MOV files for viewing on my PS3 but haven't settled on a converter program yet.

cracker

Prominent Member
Hi

What method do you guys find best for viewing you Ipod HD videos on your TVs?

I've just connected my MBP to my 46" telly via a MiniDisplayPort -> HDMI cable and was amazed at the quality of the video on a big screen like that

As for converting for PS3, I just tried a Handbrake conversion to .m4v and it worked fine. I use handbrake to convert my dvds for ps3 too. No idea if this is the best choice, but it works flawlessly

Mr Nook

Distinguished Member
II just tried a Handbrake conversion to .m4v and it worked fine. I use handbrake to convert my dvds for ps3 too. No idea if this is the best choice, but it works flawlessly

Good enough for me.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom