stupic questions!

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by dts_boy, Mar 10, 2002.

1. dts_boy

dts_boy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +178
    i have a P4 1.8 ghz cpu, 512mb pc800 rdram, asus p4t mobo, sound blaster live platinum, geforce 2 ultra graphics card and a 60gb ide (maxtor, i think) hdd. what i want to know is: i want to be able to copy videos and burn them onto VCDs and generally have editing options, have tv output (my geforce hasn't got it) and not have to use a monitor. i have been looking at the all in wonder radeon 8500dv and am wondering if this the ideal one-box solution, or should i keep my geforce card and get a pci/usb device that will give me the extra features i need. there is no shop in existance (that i know of!) that know the answer to any of my questions, can anyone here please help!
    :confused: :confused: :confused:

2. mjn

mjn
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10,460
    take a look over at www.divx-digest.com or www.dvd-digest.com if i've remember them correctly....

basically, if you want to create DIVX/VCD from DVD, then you'll need a ripper, and some authoring software.

For full details go to the above sites.

3. jrwood

jrwood

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0