Studiocanal customer support - does it exist? Avengers TV series box set issue.

benji_c

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi - not sure of the best place to post this...

So a few years back I recieved the Avengers TV series Blu Ray-box sets as presents... After finally getting round to watching them I am at series 5. Unfortunately disc 1 refuses to be read on anything, PC drives or stand-alone players, but all the others are fine.

I have tried contacting Studiocanal by email a number of times, Facebook messenger (automated reply 6 weeks ago: "Thanks for your message. We'll get back to you as soon as possible. Best, STUDIOCANAL UK"), and Twitter. All with no human response. I am thinking of writing a letter, I found a UK address but think it might be a waste of a stamp.

Anyone have any ideas how to contact them?

Secondly, out of desperation, anyone able to lend me disc 1?!

Cheers
Ben

I emailed them in March 2017 regarding a possible issue over a Will Hay Blu Ray. I still await their reply. I had no problems with my series 5 set.

Bri

I used this email address in 2020 about a faulty Flash Gordon discs and did get a reply

[email protected]

Thanks, that was the orignal email I tried. I called them (020 7534 2700) and a recorded message says there is no receptionist (due to covid...) and to email info at studiocanal.co.uk, so I have tried that. Failing that I might try from my work address in case my email is falling into a spam folder somewhere.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom