Studio Canal HD-DVD for March 2007

TarPot

Can't wait for Brotherhood of the Wolf. That will be excellent in HD. As will T2.

I have the Studio Canal releases of The Fog and Total Recall on the way to me. Looking forward to them.

Rasczak

Distinguished Member
French releases
Terminator 2: the Last Judgement,Ran,Three Days of the Condor, the Red Circle,
Great ramble, Million Dollar Baby and Mulholland Drive.
Three Days Of The Condor and Terminator 2 are must haves for me. :thumbsup:

Apparenently Microsoft has provided assistance to Studio Canal in authoring these discs with the VC1 codec so they should be superb. Certainly the T2 version should be head and shoulders above the BluRay version. And, in the initial press release, DTS-HD tracks were mentioned. Maybe some of the above titles will sport these?

lfletcher

Anyone got any of the French releases yet? I was holding off on them and waiting for them to turn up over here or in Australia.

TarPot

Anyone got any of the French releases yet? I was holding off on them and waiting for them to turn up over here or in Australia.
I'll let you know if they're any good when mine turn up. Should be any day.

moody41

Novice Member
Serpico :D

Seems like Studio Canal will be a publisher to watch. The PQ on the first batch of releases from them have had the :smashin: so lets hope this continues with the next lot.