Studio 7 to VHS

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Making Forum' started by james191182, Oct 23, 2002.

1. james191182

james191182

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm looking to buy either pinnacle studio 7 or 8 to edit movies made on my D8 camcorder. However, my camcorder doesn't have a DV in (unless i get it enabled) which rules out recording the finished product straight back to the camcorder. With this in mind i am anxious to know how Pinnacle Studio 7 records your finished movies onto VHS Tape.
    Can someone please help me out?

2. JefUK

JefUK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +54
    A number of options:

1. Buy Pinnacle DC10+ which will capture and playback composite or s-video. Capture in DV and after editing output through the DC10+ card. The DC10+ package will contain Studio 7

2. Buy Pinnacle Studio Deluxe which will contain Studio 7 and a combined Firewire port and analogue capture card

3. Buy Studio 7 (or 8) and the Canopus ADVC100 convertor. This will output superb quality composite and s-video.

4. Just buy Studio 7 and enable the DV-in. This is the best option as you can output back to tape with zero loss of quality.

3. shoehorn

shoehorn

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I bought my camcorder with DV-In enabled - but have come across this site that might be useful for those that didn't.... I have no idea what the product is like though.....

http://www.dv-in.com/