Stuck on which Micro!?!?

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi Stereo Systems & Separates' started by MMachine78, Jan 29, 2009.

1. MMachine78

MMachine78

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +25
    Hi,

I am trying to get a micro system for my bedroom......i want it to have a ipod dock for a 4th gen nano and 2nd gen touch.......but i also want to be able to play my TV through the hifi...
    My problem is i cant seem to find one to fit both!!......i had a look at Onkyo CS-325 but the Ipod didnt work on it when i tried it in the shop.......and most other Micro's have only one output so i can only connect the speakers.....
    Can anyone recommend a good system under £250 to get.......or can i get one with only one output and get something so i can split the signal?!?(Sorry im a bit of a novice to all this technical stuff.....but im trying to learn!)
    Any help is much appriciated.
    Thanks
    MMachine78

2. Weemfluffer

Weemfluffer
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
  3. MMachine78

MMachine78

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +25
    Thanks for the reply!!:smashin:

I went to richer sounds and checked out the hi-fi's. In the end i went for the Onkyo CS-325UK as this sounded great in the shop and was alot cheaper!!!!! I can play my tv through it.......as i said when i tried it in the shop my ipod didnt work but i was just going to use my digital turner to play it through the FM signal.............when i got it home the the ipods work fine and I can change the songs using the hi-fi's remote!!!

Great hifi for the price!!

Thanks

mmachine78