1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stuck on GTA Vice City

Discussion in 'Nintendo Forums' started by NinjaKi11a, Sep 10, 2004.

1. NinjaKi11a

NinjaKi11a
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Can anyone explain to me how you get the 'Chaos meter' up on the biker challenge in GTA Vice City? I've been going pretty damned chaotic, but I can't work out what affects the meter...

2. sk4nky

sk4nky
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    just cause random carnage :)

my mate, who im in awe of at this game, can in the space of a few minutes can go from respawning at the hospital and getting to 6 stars with nothing but barefists and scavenging weapons from dead cops/gang members!

cant wait for san andreas..

edit: the rocket launcher is good for getting the wanted meter up.

3. inzaman

inzaman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +929
    Neither can i.

The biker chaos challange took me a while to figure out but as sk4nky says any kind of general mayhem will get the metre up, in particular rocket damage :D

4. NinjaKi11a

NinjaKi11a
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the help.

Where can i get one of those bad boys from?

I really did try everything: shooting cops, nicking their cars, crashing stuff, and it only went up a fraction.

5. SilverPenguin7

SilverPenguin7

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    Is that the one outside the biker bar (its been a while since I played)?

If so use, stand in front of the first car that comes along so that you get a row of cars build up (only two or 3 will do) then blow them up with rocket launcher. This makes a nice blockage for further cars to stop for making them easy pickings. Then stand on the grass just next to the biker bar on the right hand side of it (so its on your left) and shoot the police etc as they come as standing here gives you plenty of time to pick em off with the rocket launcher and teh blockage of cars on the road protects you a little from the other direction so you have more time to react. Just make sure you have a lot of rockets before hand. The hardest part is getting to the stairs and up to your save point as by the time your ready to do that things will be very crazy as from what I rememebr as your still hunted once you have done the mission - just make sure you have purchased the save point opposite biker bar first!! It took me a good few attempts to do. Oh and trying to just stand on the roof doesn't work as your to high up and it makes aiming harder if you miss anything.

Hope thats the right mission! lol

EDIT: Forgot to add, you need to hit practically everything first time with the rocket launcher cos of the time limit. Its not the easiest mission.

There is a rocket launcher in the swimming pool of the pink building near the showroom and airport. Keep saving and getting more as you need lots.

6. AML

AML

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +229
    Yep, I was stuck on this mission for ages! I thought you had to kill people, but all you have to do is destroy whatever comes your way. Get on a bike and use the sub machine gun to blow up oncoming cars, people and anything else!

7. NinjaKi11a

NinjaKi11a
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry, I'm stuck again...

I've just bought the Cherry Poppin' Ice Cream factory. How do I complete the asset? I assumed I had to distribute 'product' in the ice cream van, but I've done 150 transactions and nothing's happened.

8. inzaman

inzaman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +929
    That should be it, you should find that cherry poppers now generates revenue for you.

9. AML

AML

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +229
    Word of advice. Go to an online GTA VC guide! Or buy a guide book. Its actually quite useful. I found all 100 packages thanks to a guide!

Try this one: http://guides.ign.com/guides/16137/index.html

There are other ones that are good, so just have a look through some and find all the stuff you need to complete the game 100%!!

:beer:

10. UncagedTyphoon

UncagedTyphoon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3