• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Stuck between three Samsung LED's..

thelegendofyrag

Established Member
Hiya,

Im looking at three 46" Samsung LED TV's but am stuck as to which one to go for.

Some advice from some owners or more knowledgable people would be appreciated?

USB ports and 3d are not essential, but unsure on edge lit, or back lit led?

Refresh rates vary, but im unsure how important this is, plus in not convinced the tech lists are accurate accross the two sites.

Samsung EH530 Smart LED TV Argos £639

Smart internet tv but no 3D, 3 HDMI connections and two usb ports, Edge it LED screen, 100hz refresh?

Samsung EH6030 3D LED TV Argo £639

I am unsure if this is a smart tv with internet? Plus only has 2 hdmi connections and 1 usb port, edge it LED screen, 200hz refresh?

SAMSUNG UE46ES5500 Comet £700

Three hdmi, 1 usb port, back lit led scrren, says smart tv on comet but then internet has an X by it? 50 hz refresh?

Thanks in advance.

crashuk

Established Member
Hiya,

Im looking at three 46" Samsung LED TV's but am stuck as to which one to go for.

Some advice from some owners or more knowledgable people would be appreciated?

USB ports and 3d are not essential, but unsure on edge lit, or back lit led?

Refresh rates vary, but im unsure how important this is, plus in not convinced the tech lists are accurate accross the two sites.

Samsung EH530 Smart LED TV Argos £639

Smart internet tv but no 3D, 3 HDMI connections and two usb ports, Edge it LED screen, 100hz refresh?

Samsung EH6030 3D LED TV Argo £639

I am unsure if this is a smart tv with internet? Plus only has 2 hdmi connections and 1 usb port, edge it LED screen, 200hz refresh?

SAMSUNG UE46ES5500 Comet £700

Three hdmi, 1 usb port, back lit led scrren, says smart tv on comet but then internet has an X by it? 50 hz refresh?

Thanks in advance.
look around then price match with JL, thats what i would do, i would never buy from Comet, i seen what they try to do NOT to give you another TV.
JL for me is the way to go, best CS you'll ever get.

thelegendofyrag

Established Member
Hiya, anyone with one of these sets able to offer an opinion? Really need to get a tv ordered but unsure what to do here where different sites seem to show different specs.

Also I cannot find much info on the 530 Samsung, only on Argos, is this the correct model number or should it be 5030 or 5300?

Cheers

P

phildee1

Hi legend, I've got a 40 inch 6030 and been posting for a few months only a few people on here with this tv, it is not a smart tv just 3d,
2 x Hdmi and 1 x usb, 200hz or CMR any other questions please ask

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom