struggling with the nando

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by lisa burrell, Dec 26, 2006.

1. lisa burrell

lisa burrell

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Mums dead chuffed with her Nando and accessories I bought her For Christmas. Only going through some teething troubles trying to figure out how you scroll down a menu and how you turn the volume up and down. Read the instructions ether not happening yet. Any one else LOL the same.
    I was a bit fed up i see they brought the Creative Zen vision right down in price in Argos. But saw it to late. In fact after Christmas to late.

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/5133738/Trail/C$cip%3D42492.Sound+and+vision%3EC$cip%3D42544.MP3+players%3EC$cip%3D42549.MP3+players+with+hard+disk+drive.htm

i think this is much better value than the Nando. and easier to operate though i love the apple software the i tunes is very good. so its swings and sand pits ... hmmmm ...

2. docmp3

docmp3

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Use the control wheel to move up and down the menus; run your finger clockwise or anticlockwise. Use the centre button to select the menu item.

When playing a song, with the screen that shows song title/album art/time elapsed as a solid bar use the control wheel in the same way to increase/decrease the volume.

To bad about the Zen Vision, but isn't that always the way!

David