• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Stronger signal strength on USB freeview stick?

supergeek

Established Member
Hi, i am interested in buying one of these but due to previous experience the signal you get is pretty rubbish because of the crappy little aerial you get.

Was wondering if there was anyway to boost the signal of the usb stick to get a stutter free picture? I live in a digital tv area the signal on my tv is 100% fine, but cant get it quite perfect on my pc

something like this maybe? http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=221728&doy=31m12&C=SO&U=strat15

thanks

(also, are all the freeview sticks in the same, or are some better then others? any recomendations? thanks)

:thumbsup:

JayCee

Distinguished Member
I wouldn't waste your money...run a lead from your main aerial to the USB stick...that's as good as you'll get.
They are all similar in performance.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom