Stroll in the park

Woodywizz

Distinguished Member
4-0 after 20 mins, be afraid.:clap: :clap:

Woodywizz

Distinguished Member
CFC1 said:
You may have spoke too early..... there's a comeback on the cards!
:rolleyes:

Woodywizz

Distinguished Member
CFC1 said:
Spare a thought for poor Chelsea: We only have 15 fit players for todays game against City......
Why don't you give 4 of them to City - just for today :lease:

Del Boy Smiffy

CFC1 said:
Spare a thought for poor Chelsea: We only have 15 fit players for todays game against City......
Funny that, seeing as you have 11 players on the pitch and 5 subs, now my maths says 11+5+16.:rotfl:

CFC1

Distinguished Member
We were lucky enough to be able to rope in one of our stewards, Michael Mancienne to get the number to 16, to satisfy the FA's squad criteria! :D

RMCF

CFC1 said:
And still beat them without getting out of 1st gear!!

Abbeygoo

Distinguished Member
CFC1 said:
We were lucky enough to be able to rope in one of our stewards, Michael Mancienne to get the number to 16, to satisfy the FA's squad criteria! :D
Well done to CFC1 - we were totally outclassed by a pedestrian looking Chelsea - never mind 37 games left and we're still only 3 points behind the leaders.

The lack of players for Chelsea made me titter. They were able to bring on Mikel, Diarra and Kalou (if memory serves me right) how much did they cost?? It must be hard having to dig deep in your resources and playing those sorts of players!!

Blimey, oh to have those problems!

CFC1

Distinguished Member
Abbeygoo said:
Well done to CFC1

Thanks mate, very generous!

It's early days and you really have to give it 4 or 5 games to settle down and then you get a better idea of where you are. Historically, because of a lack of fitness, new players to bed in etc, all sorts of results are possible early on. I wouldn't worry for City, as they have enough good players and a good manager, to end the season in a comfortable position. Good luck to 'em! :smashin:

Del Boy Smiffy

Ive tipped them to go down, but hey what do i know, i also tipped Birmingham to go down last term.

Abbeygoo

Distinguished Member
Del Boy Smiffy said:
Ive tipped them to go down, but hey what do i know, i also tipped Birmingham to go down last term.
Difficult to tell after one game, especially Chelsea away!

Our lack of width is worrying - we got rid of Riera, Musampa, Croft and Flood and have replaced them with strikers and central midfielders. We could finish anywhere between sixth and fourth from bottom imo. Let's see how things pan out - half way again, methinks!