Stricktly in 3d

mordzy

Standard Member
He missis was excited about watching strictly in 3d. I flipped over to bbc hd and handed her the glasses, to my surprise it's a side by side image but the tv wouldn't merge it. I have the virgin TiVo subscription and a Samsung d8000 telly. What's wrong?

She ain't happy ! Lol

SteveU30

Distinguished Member
You need to go into the TV settings and change the 3D mode to SBS

dante01

Distinguished Member
Are there many TV shows shown in 3D on Virgin Media?:confused:

It is down to the channels themselves to provide 3D content such as TV shows, but Virgin do provide some 3D films via FilmFlex on Demand. The BBC streamed the Strictly side-by-side 3D content via its own HD channel. They did something similar with Wimbledon this year. SKY provides access to far more 3D content than Virgin, including films and sports.

Hardly any TV series or shows are shot in 3D so not many are ever broadcast as such.

fixerman

Novice Member
It is down to the channels themselves to provide 3D content such as TV shows, but Virgin do provide some 3D films via FilmFlex on Demand. The BBC streamed the Strictly side-by-side 3D content via its own HD channel. They did something similar with Wimbledon this year. SKY provides access to far more 3D content than Virgin, including films and sports.

Hardly any TV series or shows are shot in 3D so not many are ever broadcast as such.

Thanks! Not much point in considering a 3D TV for a while.:thumbsdow

lamagra7

The Olympics, French Open & Wimbledon will all be in 3D this year. There's also the possibility of the Euros as well

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom