Street Photography technique

topgazza

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I found this quite amusing and interesting how a top pro can work with anything....I think its stops after a couple of minutes and you have to drag the slider forward a bit

Last edited:
nice one :)

Know what you mean...but I thought the pro was amusing...and clever as well. You can see why he gets the shots...

I should really watch one of these 'pro photographer cheap camera' videos every time I'm about to go out and spend money on new lenses etc.

Yeah - and then go out and spend it ;)

...yes...as though thats going to stop him....

I like his optimism though :rotfl::rotfl::thumbsup:

Like the video,not to sure about the skinny guy :D

:eek: Kai is a legend! ... The Jeremy Clarkson of Hong Kong and Digital Rev. Be sure to check out his tripod review video, where he tests their durability by kicking footballs at them... :rotfl:

:eek: Kai is a legend! ... The Jeremy Clarkson of Hong Kong and Digital Rev. Be sure to check out his tripod review video, where he tests their durability by kicking footballs at them... :rotfl:

+1... makes all the review awesome..:thumbsup:

+2

I have to say that generally he makes the normal po faced reviews much more fun. Only downside...is like JC with cars he sometimes fails to talk about the cameras in detail.....enough. But usually I get more out of his reviews than many others on the web because when he does they are more hands on "real" world than others

And there's always the chance "Kinky" will appear :thumbsup:

Excellent video. I love seeing things like this.

I've been having a play and have got my Canon A1000 to fire my Yongnuo flash. :thumbsup:

Thats the bit that seemed obvious when you see it but was interesting and very entertaining. Getting that "cr*ppy" Kodak to fire a decent flash and get such good pictures was superb. Liked his chatty , smiley style as well and you can see how he "gets away" with it.

Loved the demands for money at the end .......

Must admit I wasn't at all impressed by most of the pictures....

Too much cropping ? :rotfl:

But to be fair given the camera, the flash and the situation I thought they were pretty good

I liked the video, found it quite interesting, but cant stand Kai.

Actually, i do find him amusing sometimes but i'd rather go to Jessops for camera advice than listen to Kai's advice.

Sometimes he focuses on real world use of a camera and makes for a very informative video but a lot of time its entertainment mixed with the camera. I like the guy but maybe its a Marmite thing

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom