Street Photography technique

topgazza

Distinguished Member
I found this quite amusing and interesting how a top pro can work with anything....I think its stops after a couple of minutes and you have to drag the slider forward a bit

Last edited:

shotokan101

Banned
nice one :)

shotokan101

Banned

shotokan101

Banned

topgazza

Distinguished Member
Know what you mean...but I thought the pro was amusing...and clever as well. You can see why he gets the shots...

shotokan101

Banned
Yeah - and then go out and spend it ;)

topgazza

Distinguished Member
...yes...as though thats going to stop him....

I like his optimism though :rotfl::rotfl::thumbsup:

RajP

Distinguished Member
:eek: Kai is a legend! ... The Jeremy Clarkson of Hong Kong and Digital Rev. Be sure to check out his tripod review video, where he tests their durability by kicking footballs at them... :rotfl:

+1... makes all the review awesome..:thumbsup:

topgazza

Distinguished Member
+2

I have to say that generally he makes the normal po faced reviews much more fun. Only downside...is like JC with cars he sometimes fails to talk about the cameras in detail.....enough. But usually I get more out of his reviews than many others on the web because when he does they are more hands on "real" world than others

And there's always the chance "Kinky" will appear :thumbsup:

simon ess

Excellent video. I love seeing things like this.

I've been having a play and have got my Canon A1000 to fire my Yongnuo flash. :thumbsup:

topgazza

Distinguished Member
Thats the bit that seemed obvious when you see it but was interesting and very entertaining. Getting that "cr*ppy" Kodak to fire a decent flash and get such good pictures was superb. Liked his chatty , smiley style as well and you can see how he "gets away" with it.

Loved the demands for money at the end .......

shotokan101

Banned
Must admit I wasn't at all impressed by most of the pictures....

topgazza

Distinguished Member
Too much cropping ? :rotfl:

But to be fair given the camera, the flash and the situation I thought they were pretty good

dave_bass5

Distinguished Member
I liked the video, found it quite interesting, but cant stand Kai.

Actually, i do find him amusing sometimes but i'd rather go to Jessops for camera advice than listen to Kai's advice.

topgazza

Distinguished Member
Sometimes he focuses on real world use of a camera and makes for a very informative video but a lot of time its entertainment mixed with the camera. I like the guy but maybe its a Marmite thing

The latest video from AVForums

Are the TCL MiniLED TVs better than OLED? TCL Interview with Marek Maciejewski | AVForums Podcast
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

iFi Audio launches NEO Stream music streamer with DAC
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Musical Fidelity launches M6x 250.7 multi-channel power amplifier
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Is Google set to rival Dolby Vision and Atmos?
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
'Tizen TV by Samsung' brands coming to UK?
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Denon announces five new 8K AV receivers
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom