Street Level.....

shotokan101

Banned
Well this was a particularly difficult theme for me and really pushed/dragged me well outside my comfort zone.... but in the end I took Zone's advice :D - and went with this shot....

Street Level....

Olympus E-M10
OLYMPUS M.12-50mm F3.5-6.3
Aperture ƒ/5.9
Focal Length 42.0 mm
Shutter 1/400
ISO 200
Aperture-priority AE

Jim

Last edited:

snerkler

Distinguished Member
Nice angle and lovely crisp image, enjoying the new camera? For me though there's nothing of interest in the picture, sorry :(

BubbleDouble

Distinguished Member
Well I really like it, particularly the low perspective which sets it aside from many of the other entries this month :smashin:

shotokan101

Banned
Good to get out of your comfort zone Jim,maybe i would have waited till the lady had got closer :)

Cheers Simon - I wasn't really looking for a central figure in this shot - was going more for "The Street" view :)

...and also folk tended to start "veering off" at about that range when they say me in front of them with the camera ;)

Nice angle and lovely crisp image, enjoying the new camera? For me though there's nothing of interest in the picture, sorry :(
:smashin:[/QUOTE]

No worries Snerks - as I said above just my "interpretation" - yes really quite impressed - especially with the relative portability vs quality - I was quite impressed at the bird in that shot (feathered) ;)

Well I really like it, particularly the low perspective which sets it aside from many of the other entries this month :smashin:

Thanks Darren - TBH that's why I chose this one and I do like looking for a different sort of interpretation but it was still a tough choice between this and "that other one" :D

Jim

rockchick762k

I really like this Jim, Its a great angle :)

shotokan101

Banned

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom