Street Fighter IV PS3 32" LCD Panel.

Solidmedia

Established Member
Reaction score
I've always been a plasma man. Panasonic, Pioneer all top notch.

I know very little about LCD though. I want to get a sub £400 LCD for my PS3 for Street Fighter IV. I need to find one with zero lag.

1080p, 24fps, lots of HDMI etc are unimportant.

Any suggestions??

size? other uses? how often do you use it for all its uses? any more generaly info that may be relevant, just to give us a bit more to go on

Purely PS3 usage. Must be LCD (gonna be quite close to it).

Input lag is most important feature.

Sony kdl32v4500 is probably one of the best 32" for low input lag.... a 768 panel so will look excellent with ps3 and 1:1 pixel mapping.... however price is a lil more than £400... best sub £400 LCD with low input lag is the samsung le32a457.. sound is terrible though....

yea, sony 32V4500 (not the 4000, I don't like that much), Samsung is pretty good but, as mentioned in the above post, the sound is awful. If you have some speakers or something then that's ok, even if you just pick up some cheap-ish ones. I think the LGs (like the 32LG6000 or the 5700) are pretty good, input lag shouldn't be a problem, they're both in the normal regulations (under/equal to 8ms).

hmm im in the same situation but i need a 32" for my xbox, connection via component!!

contemplating that samsung! the sony looks good but is a bit over my budget as well. aiming for as close to 300 as possible

hmm im in the same situation but i need a 32" for my xbox, connection via component!!

contemplating that samsung! the sony looks good but is a bit over my budget as well. aiming for as close to 300 as possible

maybe a 26" HD ready set would be better, the 26" of the Samsung is around £300 (just over) or the 26LG3000 is fairly decent

Tried a Samsung 4 series today 32", looked fantastic for PS3 :)

Blu ray however looked poor, some colours seems to have really bad banding effects :(

Is this normal for LCD??

Tried a Samsung 4 series today 32", looked fantastic for PS3 :)

Blu ray however looked poor, some colours seems to have really bad banding effects :(

Is this normal for LCD??

Colours on LCDs aren't as good as plasmas, some are worse than others, try a newer samsung, that might be better, for blu-ray etc though Panasonic or Sony are the way to go. Try the Panasonic 32LXD80

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom