streaming

benrymnd

Standard Member
I have just bought a Panasonic TX-40JX870 , I have a cochlear implant and use a streaming device for sound this device streams without the sound being affected through the normal tv speakers and it worked fine on my sony tv, how ever when connecting to my Panasonic it will not stream the sound. The only difference between the sony and the Panasonic is the cable connection ie the sony connected through a cable that had a red and a white connection the Panasonic is connected through a cable with 3.5 male ends to suit the tv audio out. Any advice please

JayCee

Distinguished Member
Have a look in the Panasonic Audio menu for a headphone volume control provided you've plugged the 3.5mm plug into to the TV's headphone socket.

benrymnd

Standard Member
its plugged into video audio, the only other way it can be plugged in is into a digital audio that would need a special cable

Attachments

• IMG_0014.JPG
    IMG_0014.JPG
    225.5 KB · Views: 22

teeveedee

its plugged into video audio, the only other way it can be plugged in is into a digital audio that would need a special cable
You appear to have your cable connected to the analogue A/V input which will not be outputting any sound. You need to connect to the headphone socket which should be on the side of the panel.

The latest video from AVForums

Paramount + UK launch: Halo, Star Trek and Beavis, and all the latest 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom