Streaming moves on a Samsung 65 HU 7500

chaz

Hi in the next few mths I will be getting the Samsung 65HU7500 there a couple Q i wish to ask the first one Is about Streaming Movies from the likes of netfix etc if you download a film is it as good quality as a blue ray disc in picture & sound or would it be better to buy the movie on blue ray as i am using a high end sound system with my new TV the sound has to be very good if streaming movies. The second Q is can i use one of my spare portable hard drive to record or play on with the TVI have a 1TB & a 3TB or do i have to use a USB stick

Marcsri195

Novice Member
Hi in the next few mths I will be getting the Samsung 65HU7500 there a couple Q i wish to ask the first one Is about Streaming Movies from the likes of netfix etc if you download a film is it as good quality as a blue ray disc in picture & sound or would it be better to buy the movie on blue ray as i am using a high end sound system with my new TV the sound has to be very good if streaming movies. The second Q is can i use one of my spare portable hard drive to record or play on with the TVI have a 1TB & a 3TB or do i have to use a USB stick
Using blu ray would be a lot better than streaming by far in my opinion for picture and sound. As for using a hard drive to play on I think you can do this as a friend of mine does it with his set.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom