Question Streaming loosing internet

Discussion in 'Virgin Media Broadband' started by RobTi, Jul 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. RobTi

    RobTi
    Well-known Member

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2003
    Messages:
    2,695
    Products Owned:
    0
    Products Wanted:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    86
    Location:
    Hamilton
    Ratings:
    +173
    hi am on virgin 200 with the sh going straight to my Apple TV,now when watching Netflix,amazon on it every so often I get a message telling me that I have no internet connection and 99% of the time it just keeps on playing on the other 1% it buffers, is there anything I could try ?
    Thanks
     
  2. ChuckMountain

    ChuckMountain
    Well-known Member

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2003
    Messages:
    6,395
    Products Owned:
    0
    Products Wanted:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    136
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    When you say straight to , do you mean wired or wireless?
     
  3. RobTi

    RobTi
    Well-known Member

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2003
    Messages:
    2,695
    Products Owned:
    0
    Products Wanted:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    86
    Location:
    Hamilton
    Ratings:
    +173
    Sorry wired
     
  4. ChuckMountain

    ChuckMountain
    Well-known Member

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2003
    Messages:
    6,395
    Products Owned:
    0
    Products Wanted:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    136
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    I assume you have rebooted your router.

    Next steps are trying to diagnose if there is an issue with some part of the Internet connectivity.

    There are a couple of possible faults reported on VM forums but do you have any problems with other connections at the same time?
     

Share This Page

Loading...