Stream Only Household?

BMox81

Distinguished Member
Does anyone on here purely stream their content? Like they have no Sky or VM in terms of set-top boxes and just use their Apple TV’s/alternative methods to watch their shows/programmes?

Could you post up your experiences with going this route?

I’m seriously considering cutting the wires so to speak and cancelling Sky as it’s too expensive. But need to convince the fiancé that this is a viable route to go.

Cheers.

Ian182

I've not quite got to that level yet, but I am going more and more in that direction.
Still got Virgin Media, but only the basic TV package. Find myself watching more and more on Netflix via the PS3. I'm in the process of adding Now TV as well - the chance to watch Sky Atlantic stuff without having to go down the full Sky route has made it an interesting option.
I think if I'm happy with what Netflix and Now TV are giving me for the next six months, I'll pull the plug on Virgin Media and just go freeview or freesat for "normal" TV viewing. I had freeview HD for 6 months last year whilst living in a rental property, and was actually very impressed with it, so don't think I'd miss Virgin Media too much at all!

Ian

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom