Streaks on LCD screen.


Novice Member
Hi guys,

Is there a name for when visible dark waves/streaks appear on an LCD panel when there is motion panning (usually on colours such as cream, beige and green)?

What is the name for this effect?

What causes this fault and is it acceptable?

Thank You. :)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom