Quantcast

Strawberry, Whisky Cheese & a Fish tank

Pete Delaney

Wanted to try this for a long time, so whilst out yesterday I puchased a plastic £5 fish tank.

Was not expecting it to be as hard as it was! this is the best out of about 60 frames! If only the Strawberry was sharper :(
Nah... I like sweet strawberries... if they're too sharp they're not as good. Great pics though.:thumbsup:

shotokan101

Distinguished Member
They have come out very nice... the weakest link in the set is the last one... for some reason, the PP does not look right on my screen... the rest I really like...:thumbsup: Worth the investment of £5...:smashin:
+1 very nice (not too sure about the "wooden frame") but the colour of the GM is definitely off for me as well :)

mucca_D

+1 very nice (not too sure about the "wooden frame") but the colour of the GM is definitely off for me as well :)
Cheers Jim, can you look at the plain one of the whiskey on my flickr and see if that one is not right as well, cheers

Doug

shotokan101

Distinguished Member
Cheers Jim, can you look at the plain one of the whiskey on my flickr and see if that one is not right as well, cheers

Doug
Sure - just did Doug - plain one is fine - you blind ;) - I'm guessing that the plain one was "before" and the other is "after" ? :devil: :D

shotokan101

Distinguished Member