I have posted this b4 but i bought a cherry one from audio x in august and when i brought it home and connected it up it just sat in the corner with a constant loud hum! after two days i had a replcement and all was well! then about 4 weeks ago the sub started switching it's self off and on......with the display flashing...after switching the switch on the back off and on..it was ok, untill the next day.........anyway after another week i took it back to the shop and they sent it back to REL............then a call last tuesday and it was back in the shop......wayhay!... brought it back to the house connected up......SHOCK HORROR ....the sub sounded like it had blown!!!!!!! yes i took it back to the shop and they plugged it in the demo room and it sounded terrible! So on the phone to REL the shop said that they had a very red faced customer there with a couple of months old sub that had just been repaired and it was still faulty.........they offered to take it back to be repaired but i said that was NO GOOD!........in the end REL said they would build a new one and i would have it on friday............SORTED! ER NO! i had the new one picked up and connected friday lunch time and it's faulty as well it comes on ok but after a wile it goes onto standby af if it's not detecting a signal..... Sorry to rant on but do you guys think this is good enough for an £800 sub..what are your thoughts guys?