Strap replacement

O

obo_7777

Nintendo are now offering replacement straps for all those who have the thinner (breakable) strap.

http://wii.nintendo.co.uk/6315.html

I have one of each but I dont remember whether the thin one came with the console or Wii Play.

(dont think this has been posted already but if it has please remove)

spikecast

Thanks mate, that form is poor though, I couldn't fit all of my postcode in so I've had to only put the first bit in! Hope they turn up!

holden

Novice Member
Does anyone know where the serial code can be found - can't seem to find it on the console:confused:

w3dal

Distinguished Member
Does anyone know where the serial code can be found - can't seem to find it on the console:confused:
Its on the bottom of the console. mine starts with LEH

I have one wii remote that has the old strap and one with the new.

The one that came with my console needs replacing.

Thanks for the link

Dal

O

obo_7777

Thanks mate, that form is poor though, I couldn't fit all of my postcode in so I've had to only put the first bit in! Hope they turn up!
I had the same problem my postcode is (as are many) 7 digits but the form only allows6 :mad:

JonStatt

Do you need to send the old ones back?
That would seem expensive to do as they would need to supply return envelopes etc....they only cost a few pence to manufacture. The only reason to ask for them back is to try and remove them from public circulation. They would do this for something that was at risk of catching fire for example.

O

obo_7777

Do you need to send the old ones back?
No you just fill in the form and they will send the number of straps you ask for

I have one of each and have to say I can't see either snapping I did fumble the wiimote on the release day cos I was jumping about showing off it jumped out of my hand but I caught it when it bounced on the strap, so I can understand kids dropping them or throwing them in the excitement...note to self dont play wii when drunk :D

dunwich

I am unable to submit the form as the serial number box keeps showing a little red cross .Checked and rechecked the serial no on the console but still unable to submit the form.
Any idears anybody?.:lease:

Retrospek

Novice Member
I am unable to submit the form as the serial number box keeps showing a little red cross .Checked and rechecked the serial no on the console but still unable to submit the form.
Any idears anybody?.:lease:
Check your serial number again. You also need the number that is in the box on the right immediately after the serial number..