Stranglehold

I'm quite interested to see how well this is received. This is the game that Midway ploughed $30m into! :eek:

Seems like a reasonable review, I'll keep an eye out on the PC version, especially at that price!

Seems like a reasonable review, I'll keep an eye out on the PC version, especially at that price!

what price? :smashin: I can't get on play at the mo

This is an awesome game will be getting it for PS3 tho look's like ill have to pay £37 to get it for PS3! :(

15 GB Free Hard Disk Space Required Bioshock was only 8GB! :eek:

Minimum Specification

Windows XP

Windows Vista

15 GB Free Hard Disk Space Required

16x CD/DVD-Rom Speed

DVD-ROM drive

Sound Card (Direct X 9.0c Compatible)

Graphics Card (Direct X 9.0c Compatible)

Internet/LAN Connection (For Multiplayer Mode)

2 GB RAM

Intel Core Duo Or Equivalent Processor

Look's like a lot of people wont be able to play this game!

That show's the $30m and how good it is!

This will be one sick game!

I cancelled my preorder for the PC version until (unless) their's a playable demo. The review in PC Gamer was making hints about the controls being optimised for consoles which usually means plays like a dog on the PC.

I cancelled my preorder for the PC version until (unless) their's a playable demo. The review in PC Gamer was making hints about the controls being optimised for consoles which usually means plays like a dog on the PC.

You can always get an xbox 360 Controller For Windows i have one and it's the best PC game pad ive ever had! ;)

Bioshock even have an option for it and it tell's you the xbox 360 controls instead of the pc controls like it might say pick up E but when you turn on the option it say's to pick up A!

http://www.play.com/PC/PCs/4-/84241...ox+360+Controller+for+Windows+&searchsource=0

I just can't get on with joypads, I've got a Logitech one which I never use. Decades of computer gaming from the Speccy onwards have left me only feeling comfortable with keyboards/mice or joysticks

I just can't get on with joypads, I've got a Logitech one which I never use. Decades of computer gaming from the Speccy onwards have left me only feeling comfortable with keyboards/mice or joysticks

Do you have any consoles?

I haven't owned a console since the Atari 2600!

15 GB Free Hard Disk Space Required Bioshock was only 8GB! :eek:

Blimey, that is quite a bit . I can't see what it will be using all that space for, the reports I've read do not suggest it's a prticularly long game either... :confused:

The review in PC Gamer was making hints about the controls being optimised for consoles which usually means plays like a dog on the PC.
The developers have made a big thing about how Stranglehold is the first true 'next gen' game because it has been optimised for controllers. All marketing puff of course but it probably means PC owners will be better playing this on a pad.

Like you I'm not a fan of gamepads so might give this game a miss. Too many other new games to play at the moment...

The developers have made a big thing about how Stranglehold is the first true 'next gen' game because it has been optimised for controllers. All marketing puff of course but it probably means PC owners will be better playing this on a pad.

Like you I'm not a fan of gamepads so might give this game a miss. Too many other new games to play at the moment...

Ok a controller might not be as good as a mouse and keybord for FPS but iv'e had all the consoles and the PS3 and xbox 360 pad's are just as good as a mouse and keybord! :thumbsup:

Let's just say i gave a mouse and keybord a 9-10 for FPS i whould give the xbox 360 Controller For Windows 8-10! ;)

And you deffo need the xbox 360 pad for racing games anyway i will never play a racing game with mouse and keybord i will give mouse and keybord 5-10 for racing and the xbox 360 pad 9-10! :smashin:

You need a pad anyway! And the xbox 360 Controller For Windows is deffo the best pad for PC! For consloes the PS3 pad is the best!

Hope that helps! ;)

Some new colours comming soon!

new_360controller_colors.jpg

spartan_cntrlr.jpg

halocon1.jpg

UGLY!!!! XBOX 360 Pads!!!

Does anyone know if a demo of this will be released?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom