Stranger Things - Season 2 (Netflix)

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Stranger-Things-Season-2-Episode-Titles.jpg

Halloween? That's so far away still. Was hoping it'd be sooner :(

After GOT (obviously) this is my most anticipated series for 2017. Just love how nostalgic it makes me feel. I was about their age (11) when Ghostbusters was on at the cinema, i'd just moved up to comprehensive school. Remember it like it was yesterday, the kids talking about this brilliant new film. I didn't have a clue, I'd never heard of Ghostbusters. Was like everyone had been keeping a secret from me. I pestered the life out of my mum to let me go that night.

After GOT (obviously) this is my most anticipated series for 2017. Just love how nostalgic it makes me feel. I was about their age (11) when Ghostbusters was on at the cinema, i'd just moved up to comprehensive school. Remember it like it was yesterday, the kids talking about this brilliant new film. I didn't have a clue, I'd never heard of Ghostbusters. Was like everyone had been keeping a secret from me. I pestered the life out of my mum to let me go that night.

Yep and watching The Real Ghostbusters cartoon. Never dressed up as them at Halloween though, all we had back then were crappy plastic masks.

Love the promotional image of Dustin (best character bar 11 herself!) wearing the Ghostbusters outfit!

I was a little tink when Ghostbusters first came out (remember calling the numbers on screen to try and talk to Egon and Ray! Sorry mum!) and the boys in the high-rises I lived in loved roleplaying as Ghostbusters! We even had our own Janine (thanks Judy!) and Louis (sorry Jamie!). One day I bought a few tubs of slime and put them in the stairwell - alongside the needles and condoms... probably! - in order to convince the rest of the boys that something wasn't right in the neighbourhood. Got called out instantly haha! :rotfl::blush: Probably still had slime on my hands and clothes! Edit - By the way something wasn't right in the neighbourhood but it wasn't ghosts!

Anyway, I need to rewatch this show as I was too hard on it and there's definitely something to enjoy about it. Think it rubbed me the wrong way when I watched it last year.

Season 2 will be “more horror oriented"

EP Says The Demogorgon Looks ‘Quaint’ Compared To The Threats In Season 2

Only just recently finished series 1 and loved it. Looking forward to the next one.

That trailer is an absolute belter pushed just about every single one of my 80’s buttons, so excited about this now!

My goodness, you could spot about 20 films from the 80's in that 3 minutes!

Absolutely tremendous. I cannot wait.

Wow! That's how a trailer's done! Great use of Vincent Price too.
I finished Season 1 a week or so ago and thoroughly enjoyed it. Can't wait for Season 2 now.

Going to re-binge Season 1 I think, in readiness for this.

That trailer is brilliance. I loved the first series so very much looking forward to this 2nd

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom