Quantcast

Stranger Things (Netflix, TBC) Season 4

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
The Duffer Brothers promise a “A very different feel" in Season 4.

Personally I like a different story with a different evi, the Resident Evil creature boy doing it for mel, with same main characters but maybe not so many kids, 4 boys is enough.

How about a Monster Squad tv series?

Last edited:

DarkEntity

Well I'm guessing
Hopper is still alive and in the upside down world based on his longing gazes towards the portal before it went boom
at the end of season 3.

we also have
L having lost her powers so they either just leave them lost or work on regaining again
.... I cant see how it'll will be so different without just ignoring all those parts...

I would like more in the upside down though and maybe less "HERE BUY COKE", "COKE" "COKE IS GREAT" etc...

Demon Luci

Distinguished Member
I’m pretty sure Hopper isn’t in the Upside Down but was “the American” referred to in the Russian prison.

Also I think 11 has conveniently temporarily lost her powers or she’d be able to locate Hopper pretty quick, giving the game away on that one. I’m sure she’ll get them back and kick ass to save the day as usual.

I’m very much looking forward to S4. This show has been a gem.

DarkEntity

I’m pretty sure Hopper isn’t in the Upside Down but was “the American” referred to in the Russian prison.

Also I think 11 has conveniently temporarily lost her powers or she’d be able to locate Hopper pretty quick, giving the game away on that one. I’m sure she’ll get them back and kick ass to save the day as usual.

I’m very much looking forward to S4. This show has been a gem.
I think it's Dr Brenner that's the American.

criggy

So Harbour confirms Montauk was the original show name and whether if he's back in the show! makes a call........:D

April;
Pretty interesting working title given what inspired it. The predominant clocks/time references and tagline in the season 4 teaser might make more sense now ;).

richp007

Distinguished Member
This was surely the worst kept secret since we knew in Game of Thrones that
Jon Snow wasn't really dead

(Thought I'd better spoiler that just incase!)

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
This was surely the worst kept secret since we knew in Game of Thrones that
Jon Snow wasn't really dead

(Thought I'd better spoiler that just incase!)
i dont think tonally its was meant to be a huge deal like GOT, more of expanding the story of where the character might have ended up, in this case a Gulag, hope the location holds some sci-fi secrets

richp007

Distinguished Member
I'd like this season with the kids having grown up a bit more now, to tread a slightly darker path.

I think there's still mileage in this, and Season 3 was pretty good in the end.

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Erica (Priah Ferguson) started off as a guest spot in S2 and was upped to a recurring role in S3, now promoted to series regular.

ERU7NaOUEAAK8RO.jpg
ERU7Wg7UYAAYslp.jpg