1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Strange Sky+ Planner Problem

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by fraggenstein, Feb 1, 2005.

1. fraggenstein

fraggenstein

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12
    Twice this week I've had something strange happen to the listings in my Sky+ planner. What appears to happen is that I go into the planner and each of the scheduled recordings is repeated lots of times - all for the same day and time. For example Shameless is on the planner (via series link) for every Tuesday at 10pm on Channel 4. This morning I check the planner and it was on there 8 times - all for the same date and time. Is this likely to be a problem with my box (I had it replaced just before Xmas - the hard drive went in the other one).

2. Starburst

Starburst

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +979
  3. fraggenstein

fraggenstein

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12
    Glad to see I'm not alone. I've had Sky+ for almost a year now and have never seen the problem before. This week I get it twice! The first time I had it I actually did a "Full System Reset" from the installer menu afterwards as I didn't have much in the planner to actually watch. This meant that I've added all of the series links in again. I was a little concerned that I got the same problem again though a couple of days later. I'm just wondering if its a faulty box - the warranty runs out in a month....

4. Starburst

Starburst

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +979
    Might be a good idea to report the fault, talk it through with SKY and make a few notes. That way if it keeps happening and it is a hardware fault (not sure how but you never know) then you will have some leverage by having reported the problem within the warranty period.