Strange PS3 problem

gimpli

Does anyone on here no why my PS3 is having trouble with games, freezing, taking ages to save and load, but blu rays work fine, with no playback issues at all?

kendoll

Does anyone on here no why my PS3 is having trouble with games, freezing, taking ages to save and load, but blu rays work fine, with no playback issues at all?

May be HDD related? Games and saving access the HDD, watching BR doesn't?

Might be an idea to back it up. Then you could maybe look at formatting the drive. Have you replaced your HDD at all?

gimpli

May be HDD related? Games and saving access the HDD, watching BR doesn't?

Might be an idea to back it up. Then you could maybe look at formatting the drive. Have you replaced your HDD at all?

No i haven't, had a feeling it might be HDD related, just out of it's warranty too, gutted!!

kendoll

No i haven't, had a feeling it might be HDD related, just out of it's warranty too, gutted!!

Don't worry about warranty, Sony customer service are quite good and will usually replace/repair faults out of warranty.

Maybe try formatting the HDD first, or just ring Sony Customer Service: 08705 99 88 77

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom