• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Strange problem after JBing to 3.1

Saldawop

Distinguished Member
Installed the Illumine theme.Decided I wouldnt use it, so unticked it in Winterboard.All returned to normal, except for a rather large percentage of icons which remained as Illumine icons.
No problem I thought, I will delete the Illumine folder from the phone.Done, rebooted and still the icons are the same??? How does that work seeing as I have removed them?

AoS_HJ

Established Member
I had the same thing with a different theme. I've rejailbreaked it now and i'm not bothering with winterboard to see if it's any quicker and smoother. We'll see :rolleyes:

Saldawop

Distinguished Member
Sorted it. Got my orbs theme and renamed some unused icons to the same as the ones that wouldnt change on the homescreen.
SSHed over the new theme, ticked it in WInterboard, all icons changed to Orbz. Went into Winterboard and unticked Orbz and all icons returned to standard.Will see how it goes, may rejailbreak if it happens again.

Saldawop

Distinguished Member
Another problem seems to be that I cannot delete any songs. I untick them in the playlist, but after syncing they are still there.Even if I delete the whole playlist and then add it back in, the unchecked songs are synced over as well.

UEF

Prominent Member
Is your itunes set to sync all the songs in the library? It will do that if they're on a playlist or not.

Saldawop

Distinguished Member
No,only selected Playlists,as it has always been . The only way I seem to be able to delete them from the phone is to delete the songs from the playlist which is no big deal, I just want it to work as it should.

dtobin

Prominent Member
But have you selected the option to only sync songs that are ticked?

If not, it will sync all songs in a playlist as long as that playlist is synced.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom