• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Strange Frame Issue with Sony Vegas 9

Geowil

Standard Member
'lo everyone, I have been working in SV9 for a while the past few days and there is an odd problem that I am not able to seem to fix. If I preview or render a video in "Best" display mode there is one section of my video where some frames are not played. They get over written by the previous frames some how.

I have tried everything including re-grabbing the video for that part and remaking it entirely, but this always happens. What is more strange is that if I play through it once, stop the playback while in loop mode then press play again the frames show correctly, but it I let it loop without stopping before or after the frames work, they stop showing correctly again.

YouTube - Frame Corruption?

exact spot in VS9:

framesnotshowing.jpg

frames are there, they just refuse to play normally :(

any ideas?

Geowil

Standard Member
Nevermind, I got it finally. There was something wrong with my rip originally, re-riped that DVD and remade that section and the problem is gone now.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom