Question STR-DN1060 - Basic Config Question

Discussion in 'AV Receivers & Amplifiers' started by JeremyDallas, Jun 17, 2015.

1. JeremyDallas

JeremyDallas
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have a new STR-DN1060 and I am struggling with basic configuration. I have 4 overhead speakers in my living room and I can only get the speakers connected to Zone 1 to output audio. I feel like I have tried every screen speaker configuration possible (2/2, 3/3, etc) but I simply cannot get the other 2 speakers to get the output from my TV (plugged into SATV/CATV). I can put any 2 speakers into Zone 1 and they work, but whatever I plug into Zones 2 and 3 will not get the audio output from my TV.

Am I missing some really simple configuration? I have a STR-DN860 in my media room with 7 speakers and a sub and it worked flawlessly going through the easy setup out of the box. The living room receiver (the 1060) wouldn't complete the easy setup because it noticed nothing was plugged into the surround, center and subwoofer ports.

Help Please!!! :)

DISCLAIMER: I am brand new to receivers, I bought these both at the same time for a new home.