Stop breaking stuff

CypherReid

Novice Member
I have an 85 inch nano tv and your first update broke sound coming from external sources to always use 2 ch stereo when selecting direct which was annoying but I could move to AFD and then your next update broke that.

Now I have to manually select everything depending on the source. Useless.

What's worse is while you can disable auto updates you can't disable the annoying message.

Total disregard for your customers.

Back to Sony for me. Never buy another LG. Don't believe the hype.

Clem_Dye

Distinguished Member
I’m having an issue whereby the latest firmware update on my LG TV has broken Netflix. LG, of course deny this. This is the latest in a long line of grumbles, including the prompt to update firmware that you can never get rid of. I’m waiting to get a further response from LG, but like you I’m almost ready to go back to a Sony TV. The new XH9505 is in my sights.

CypherReid

Novice Member
The tv is rubbish anyway. The local dimming gives a hideous picture and while you can switch it off that then causes other issues but at least the blooming doesn't look rediculus.

Hixs

Distinguished Member
You bought a massive LG IPS and clearly had no idea how flawed that idea was?! disappointment was guaranteed!

Only LGs worth buying are OLED. Rest are garbage.

shotokan101

Suspended
You bought a massive LG IPS and clearly had no idea how flawed that idea was?! disappointment was guaranteed!

Only LGs worth buying are OLED. Rest are garbage.

PMSL.... Overstate/mislead much do you? :rolleyes:

Hixs

Distinguished Member
Garbage may be a bit strong, but compare like for like with the other big boys and LG are deffo bottom of the pile.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips TV Launch Event, Soundbar vs AVR, Samsung EzCAL and more...
Top Bottom