Stone Refurb Winter Competition – Win a £400 Voucher

Stuart Wright

AVForums Founder
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
Our latest competition gives you the chance of winning a £400 voucher to spend on anything at Stone Refurb!

By buying refurbished devices here at Stone, you're not only saving money on a great quality product, but you're also helping to reduce e-waste.

Why not spend your voucher on our new range of Bundles which gives you everything you need to get started.

To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is answer one simple question - good luck!

Another nice prize from AVForums. This would be ideal for me to win as my old pc has just about given up the ghost and a replacement is on the cards. I have often looked on Stone Refurb's site and some of the deals they have are great.

Chipped in a little and got the i5 GTX1650 to replace a dying Zoostorm.
My daughter then 'persuaded' me to get a new monitor so it's now complete with a 27" QHD Iiyama.
Train simulator without stuttering and the girls now have something decent for their school work.
Once again many thanks for the opportunity and Stone Refurb were great, everything looks brand new, great cable management, very well packed; I know where to go next time.

I too got my pc from Stone Refurb. This was several years ago and I have updated to Windows 10, though it is now starting to show signs of giving up the ghost. It was only a basic model but it has served the purpose excellently. I have been very happy with this and would definitely recommend Sone Refurb to anyone (indeed, I have recommended them several times to potential buyers) . I also updated maybe three or four years ago to a 27 inch iiyama monitor and similarly have been very happy with this.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom