Stocks of HS10 Ceiling Mount?

Marcus Wood

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know a retailer that actually has the Sony PSS-610 ceiling mount for the HS10, 12HT, etc in stock for a reasonable price?

Like, less than £230 (if even that can be considered reasonable!).

I can't find one anywhere!!!:suicide:

I ordered a new bracket for my Gyrolock from Unicol (www.unicol.com) not the cheapest option but on a par with the Sony price from memory. But it does allow you to upgrade by simply replacing the mounting plate.

Just a suggestion.

K.

simply replacing the mounting plate

Just bought a new mounting plate for my Gyrolock...cost £53!!!! (plus postage)....maybe 'simple' but expensive IMHO

Ian Guinan

I also had difficulty finding the 610 anywhere. Found out that NO-ONE stocks it!! However, I got hold of one through Griffin Audio who got it to me within a few days. Most other places were quoting weeks. Think I paid around £200.

Griffin Audio Tel: 0121 212 0044

BTW the 610, although expensive, is very well engineered.

Yep, I did try Empire but as it says on their product page it is a special order item and it was going to take four weeks. Lack of patience won over saving £25!

I found lots of websites saying they could get it but they all must get them from the same distribution point as they all quoted the same date. Griffin seemed to have a direct link to the European warehouse and got it to me within a few days.

Yeah, it's a shame about Empire Direct, because £180 incl VAT and delivery is a great price (well, relatively). I called them up and they told me delivery would be around three weeks.

I tried Griffin, but they didn't have any in stock and they are now quoting £225 + VAT (£264). However, they evidently get their stock direct from Sony - they said they could get one from Sony in a couple of days.

I am getting one from Hi-Spek for £250 incl delivery, which is a bit more expensive than most places, but again they seem to get them direct from Sony, so they said I'd have it by Friday/Monday.

Most other places said they were expecting stock on 26/2/03 (they probably all get them from the same middle-man), but one of them told me this delivery date just keeps getting continually put back.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom