Stock in Game, Cardiff - plus, Game component lead question ...

Sword

Established Member
Reaction score
Popped into Game earlier this monring to pick up a component lead - was that a bad idea? 19.99 seemed okay but is it any good?

Asked the manager about wii stock and he said they should be having more in after 1pm today (Tuesday).

Sword

got the component lead today from Game in Portadown. Looks quite nice on Wii Sports shall throw zelda on soon for comparison :)

Popped into Game earlier this monring to pick up a component lead

Which Game store in Cardiff was this and do you know if they had any more in stock? Thinking of getting one myself.

Which Game store in Cardiff was this and do you know if they had any more in stock? Thinking of getting one myself.

Queen St branch mate - down the end, opposite Park Place, near the huge Next...

Sword

I was actually quite suprised how good the Game component lead is.Would be interesting to compare it with an official one.I will do that when the nintendo version finally shows up.

Cheers Sword, will try and get one today.

Queen St branch mate - down the end, opposite Park Place, near the huge Next...

Sword

I went down and asked in all 3 at about 2:30 yesterday, the two shops said they had got some in the morning but were all sold and only the >£300 deal, but to ring at about 9:30 today if I was interested, where they could tell me more. The one in Debenhams was still filling preorders and reckoned 20 would be still to fill after Christmas. Ive given up now and will wait for my game.co.uk one after Christmas.

Paul

Cheers Sword, will try and get one today.

I got mine from there on Tuesday, they're not on the main Wii shelf. They're on the little shelf right next to the 'Please Q here' sign opposite the tills.

I went down and asked in all 3 at about 2:30 yesterday, the two shops said they had got some in the morning but were all sold and only the >£300 deal, but to ring at about 9:30 today if I was interested, where they could tell me more. The one in Debenhams was still filling preorders and reckoned 20 would be still to fill after Christmas. Ive given up now and will wait for my game.co.uk one after Christmas.

Paul

sorry i should have qualified this. I was looking for the Holy Grail itself, not the bits to connect it.

Paul

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom