stock availability thread

gunnerboy

Established Member
Reaction score
Mod comment: Please use only thread for informing others when stock is available.

As title says - I bought 1 of 2 units delivered to Blockbuster this morning. I collected mine @ 3.30pm - there was 1 more left on the shelf.

Blockbuster - Castle Lane / Winton 01202 510072

Off to get it all hooked up and watch a bit of Kong:clap: :clap: :clap:

but he will only sell as a bundle xbox 360 premium+plus hd dvd drive £399.99
i offered £150.00 for the drive only but said he could'nt do it .he had king kong hd playing on a pioneer plasma looked great.but then one hour later i got one from block busters:thumbsup:

As title says - I bought 1 of 2 units delivered to Blockbuster this morning. I collected mine @ 3.30pm - there was 1 more left on the shelf.

Blockbuster - Castle Lane / Winton 01202 510072

Off to get it all hooked up and watch a bit of Kong:clap: :clap: :clap:

Booya!

Nabbed it :D

Thanks mate!

I will accept either cash or cheque for the info :suicide:

Ordered from SoftUK
Dan.

PC World have stock in store at Swindon use the PC World website to Reserve & Collect

PC World have stock in store at Swindon use the PC World website to Reserve & Collect

Are you 100% sure about this (it's not showing now) - there are people that still have outstanding preorders with PCW?! :mad:

Just ordered mine at £150. Don't think it's good that they're profiteering by selling at higher than RRP though.

They've told me delivery Weds at the latest. I sure hope so:lease:

Dan.

does it come with king kong and the remote

Hi, went into LAKES today in Bracknell, and saw notice saying they had some HD DVD's players in stock. However when I asked they said would only sell with a console as well.

I asked the lads to check with a Manager, and it transpired there was one left over from someone that did'nt want it with console....so i was allowed to have it....

Now wrapped up for me to open for Christmas ....lol

So not sure if anyone could buy a console then buy DVD player seperatly then maybe take console back!!!
Cheers
Russ

Try ringing all your local Blockbusters. I rang every one in a 50 mile radius yesterday and one of their smaller outlets had one in (last night about 7:00pm). You can get all the branch's numbers on their website. They had only had it in the shop for a few hours. I had to drive into Scotland to get it, but it was worth it. Came with the KK disc and the media remote. They told me that it was quite random, but odd shops were being sent 1 or 2 units, even the smaller shops were sometimes being sent one. Some shops are being instructed to sell it with a 360, some not, depends on the area manager.
Good luck.

Anyone confirmed with this lot if they have got their stock delivered?

Nope, but yesterday I phoned early afternoon to ask when would be delivered.

They advised expecting stock in that day (yesterday) or today, they also advised therefore would be Tues or Weds delivery, so expecting tomorrow at the latest if following what they advise.

Dan.

Nope, but yesterday I phoned early afternoon to ask when would be delivered.

They advised expecting stock in that day (yesterday) or today, they also advised therefore would be Tues or Weds delivery, so expecting tomorrow at the latest if following what they advise.

Dan.

Go on give em a call and see:devil:

My drive from soft uk arrived today, it was also out for delivery yesterday but the wife went to work before they tried to deliver.

Best thing would be to call them and get a tracking number. The chap called steve who always answers is helpfull.

My drive from soft uk arrived today, it was also out for delivery yesterday but the wife went to work before they tried to deliver.

Best thing would be to call them and get a tracking number. The chap called steve who always answers is helpfull.

When did you order? I'm waiting for the elusive Tuesday stock delivery:D

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom