Stitches Blu-ray Review

Tech News

News Supplying Robot
Everybody Happy?

Coulrophobia – fear of clowns. If the blood spattered, scarred face of Ross Noble killing off a bunch of generally unpleasant teenagers is not enough to induce this illness, you can probably consider yourself naturally immune. Not only is this one of the goriest movies I have seen recently, it is also one of the funniest as well. Marrying slapstick humour with an out-and-out horror movie may not be a new idea, but it has been done exceptionally well here.

Ross Noble plays Richard “Stitches” Grindle, a sleazy, jaded children’s entertainer, eking out a living somewhere in rural Ireland putting on third rate shows for bratty kids. He is a proper clown though, he has his painted clown-face on an egg – something he “Had to do when I joined up”. Let’s be honest, trying to entertain a bunch of hyper, sugar fuelled ten year olds would be most of our vision of hell, but he does his best, with balloon animals,...

Read the full review...

Whitley Lad

Distinguished Member
Was unsure about this as a blind purchase but your review has me sold. Just ordered it from Amazon. Sounds right up my street.

Richard Cypher

watchable and a few chuckles here and there. Though the character playing Mary was rather tasty!

Looking more forward to Gingerclown 3D with Tim curry voicing a demonic clown!!
A throw back 80's horror comedy, can't wait for that

mentasm

Distinguished Member
Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung S95B QD-OLED Review - A Quantum Leap for OLED!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom