Still too early to buy?

Bruciebaby

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone
I've been reading lots of posts lately about the LCD displays on offer out there in retail land, and I'm confused to say the least! I've just finished reading the amoi 37" full hd post which was an incredible 40 or 50 pages of comment and counter comment! And I still don't know what to get. One thing first.. thanks all the forumites for your knowledge and experience. You early adopters are the true pioneers of this fast and ever changing technology. Also full hd 1080p resolution has been slow in coming to the 37" range of LCDs and the full implementation of the latest version of hdmi (ver1.3) and hdcp.

Heres what I'm looking for: 37" full HD 1080p. I want to be able to connect easily with an HTPC with the latest HD tuners and HDMI (ver 1.3) graphics cards and all hdcp compliant.

Time has passed since the amoi debate I was reading and technology and manufacturers are resolving most gripes and problems. So what ya reckon?

tx to all . My main concern would be with HTPC connectivity and viewing HD content.
Bruce:confused:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom