1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Still awaiting delivery of Sony KV32LS60

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by vica, Jan 20, 2003.

1. vica

vica
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I ordered a 32LS60 from my local Sony Centre on Friday 10th Jan and was told delivery would be by the following Friday (17th).
    However i have just received a call to say that there are currently no available stocks of this model at Sony's main depot,and the earliest i can expect delivery will be Friday 31st Jan.

I'm presuming the Sony Centre's get priority over other suppliers regarding outstanding orders,so I was wondering how long any of you guys have been waiting on delivery of a 32LS60.

2. king2001

king2001

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14
    I'm still waiting delivery of my 32ls60 from HoF to replace our faulty 36fs76 (don't ask!). It was ordered two weeks ago and they have now said that stock is due to be received by the end of January.

Glad I'm not the only one waiting:D

3. Zarch

Zarch

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +826
    I am thinking about getting one of these and My local sony centre said they had them in stock!! hope so anyway!

Anyone got any thoughts or know of any reviews of this box before i purchase? Interested in how in comares to the LS35!

Cheers

Mick

4. vica

vica
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've just been informed by the Sony Centre that my TV will (at last), be delivered on Weds 5th Feb.
    That makes it 4 weeks since placing my order,when i was originally told it would only take a week.

I just hope its worth the wait. :rolleyes:

5. Bam

Bam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Please post details, thats the whole point of this forum...I have suggested to MadAxeMan that a new thread is started with serial numbers of all returned faulty KV36FS76 sets. This will prevent them being recycled.

Cheers

6. vica

vica
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    UPDATE: Got a call from Sony Centre,they are delivering tomorrow. (3rd) :clap: