• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Stil Stand Cantilever - any info on height ranges?

alistairjackman

Standard Member
I was hoping someone out there might be using a Stil Stand cantilver stand (such as the STUK 2053) and can give me some guidance as to the maximum and minimun height the mounted TV would be at once fitted.

I am looking to mount a 40" LCD, but I'm quite fussy about the height I wish it to end up at.

This is my first LCD tv (it's not even been delivered yet) so I can't figure out how the mounting works. The dimensions of the TV and stand don't seem to allow me to calculate the height the screen will sit!

Does anyone with experience of this stand have some tips that might allow me to work out the min/max heights I could get the TV to rest at?

Many thanks
AJ

poor1

Standard Member
If you look for an earlier posting of mine I went into detail if how to do this. It revolves around making an MDF pattern exactly the same size as your TV in order to work out where the TV mounting go in relation to the wall mounting. That way you make no mistakes and can position it exactly where you want the TV to be.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom