Sticky X button

TheLynxCan

Standard Member
I had my PS3 for around 1-2 months now. Sadly the X button on my Dual Shock controller is starting to stick quite a lot. It 's really starting to annoy me now.

Anyway, I purchased this PS3 from Amazon. Would I need to contact them and ask for a replacement or do I need to get in touch with Sony?

Decadence1

That sticky button sure didn't affect your M4 skillz in the mega room last night . :) lol You always managed to get me with it.

Numptycodhead

Anyway, I purchased this PS3 from Amazon. Would I need to contact them and ask for a replacement or do I need to get in touch with Sony?

Yeah, just like if you bought a dodgy vacuum cleaner, you'd take it back to Comet or John Lewis.
Plus, Amazon have always been good to me - excellent customer service. They replaced a £100 electric shaver 9 months after purchase :clap:.

RottenFox

Distinguished Member
I had my PS3 for around 1-2 months now. Sadly the X button on my Dual Shock controller is starting to stick quite a lot. It 's really starting to annoy me now.

if you can get a piece of tissue, or thin card down round the edge of the button, moisten the tissue,or paper/card, and go round the button, and see if it loosens it off, might be some crap in there sticking it.

bigkingy

This happened to me, a tiny squirt of WD-40 and a wipe around with a cloth and its been perfect since!

The latest video from AVForums

Are the TCL MiniLED TVs better than OLED? TCL Interview with Marek Maciejewski | AVForums Podcast
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom