• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Stewart Grayhawk Rs to see Hdr?

Manuolle

Established Member
Hello friends I just bought a second hand Stewart Grayhawk Rs projection screen on a forum and it still hasn't reached me next week.

I will be using this screen with a Sony laser projector. I want to further improve the black and contrast levels, but I also want to see the correct Hdr.

Has anyone tried this display for HDR?

What is your opinion?

thank you

Last edited:

Zone

As good as Google translate can achieve!

Hi Partners I just bought a second hand Stewart Grayhawk Rs projection screen on a forum and it still hasn't reached me next week.

Manuolle.

As a primarily English speaking site if you can please keep posts in English I'd be grateful.

Thanks

Manuolle

Established Member
As good as Google translate can achieve!

Hi Partners I just bought a second hand Stewart Grayhawk Rs projection screen on a forum and it still hasn't reached me next week.

Manuolle.

As a primarily English speaking site if you can please keep posts in English I'd be grateful.

Thanks

Forgive me The google translator makes tricks. I hope this corrected correctly.Thanks

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom