1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Steven Spielberg

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by drdave, Jul 20, 2000.

1. drdave

drdave

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I Know this may shock some of you, but I hear that ol' Steve (as he likes me to call him), has released a far superior DTS version of the special edition "Jaws DVD",(apparently he collects something called royalties on DTS discs),anyway, well, I would like it to be known that I think Mr S Speilberg is full of something..... when he suggests that he is an "artist" making movies for an audience to respond to.... I can't help thinking.....********, he's a money grabbing ..git...("careful Dave, this is a public forum") sorry for that short outburst....please let me know what you think of HIS tactics...answers on a postcard please...oh I forgot, a POINT to this, why doesn't he release his movies with the same type of extras found on nearly every other major disc supplier.

2. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    You're not obliged to buy anything with Spielberg's name on it.

If he bothers you that much maybe you aught not to buy his films.

A Phased Plasma Rifle In A 40 Watt Range®

My DVDs

[This message has been edited by Gary (edited 21-07-2000).]

3. Jeff

Jeff

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +256
    The DTS version was released on the same day and was well known of. I can't see how Stevie boy can be criticised on this one. I bought the DTS version and very nice it is too.

------------------
    Jeff

My DVDs WWW.DVDTRACKER.COM/~YERKESS