Wanted Stereo Amp to drive pair of BW DM602S2

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by leewhitehouse, Feb 19, 2013.

1. leewhitehouse

leewhitehouse
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hi all,

After scouring fleabay to try and source a pair of DM602S2s sitting on my desk I finally found a pair and they're on the way here.

Now I need to find a suitable stereo amp to pair with them, i've been thinking about a nad 3020 or possibly an old creek 4040...

Can anyone recommend something that they may have?

Budget is the keyword, hoping I can get some form of quality though and those amps seem to have the thumbs up from yester-year.

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

2. George P.

George P.

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +53
    Ii is not a Nad or Creek but a legendary Pioneer A400, in great condition (I will look closely and post more info about the condition if you are intrested) fantastic to listen to music which is the exact reason ironicaly i am selling it.
    Is not geting any love at all as we use our surround amp on the cinema room so better let it go to someone who appreciates the sound and the capabilities of this amp.
    If you dont know the model do a google search and you will find numerous reviews, all positive to extraordinary for the price.
    Price.... £110 delivered and will be double boxed with extra layer of protective material for peace of mind, mine and yours!

George

3. leewhitehouse

leewhitehouse
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hmmm, i'll do some research on it :). However used prices delivered seems to be between 65-95 at the moment if your willing to budge a little on price!

4. George P.

George P.

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +53
    Have a look, see if it suits you and then we can talk about the price. Although they can go up to £120-140, so I think I priced it reasonably.

I just put up a sales thread http://www.avforums.com/forums/amplifier-receiver-classified-adverts/1745151-sale-pioneer-a400-stereo-amp-sony-str-dg500-6-1-av-receiver.html#post18550377 still early hours so let's see what offers I will have..... :thumbsup:

George

5. leewhitehouse

leewhitehouse
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Looks like George has sold his, :) so still looking for now!

6. George P.

George P.

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +53
    Sorry mate, it was a good offer for both items! Good luck with your search :)

7. leewhitehouse

leewhitehouse
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1