Quantcast

Stephen King's Doctor Sleep (2019) (4K/Blu-ray Steelbook) (FR/IT/DE)

SFkilla

Distinguished Member
Stephen King's Doctor Sleep (Steelbook) (4K + Blu-Ray)

Purchase link:
Amazon.fr / Fnac.com
Release date: 11/03/2020

--------------

Stephen King's Doctor Sleep (Steelbook) (Blu-Ray)

Purchase link:
Amazon.it / Amazon.es
Release date: 05/03/2020

81ok6BD95yL._SL1500_.jpg

--------------

Stephen King's Doctor Sleep (Steelbook) (4K + Blu-ray)

Purchase link:
Amazon.de (4K) / Amazon.de
Release date: 09/04/2020

81yi0PINrsL._SL1500_.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

samdavies

Distinguished Member
The french one wont be quite the same as the best buy, the title and finish are different. It looks exactly like the korean, which looks to be full gloss and the same title text as the french mockup.

Super tempted by the french 4k steel, there's a big BUT though.. it'll completely depend whether warner France stick lossy English atmos on the director's cut bluray or not. As they tend to do so with many 1080p discs..

Theatrical bluray i don't care as it's got the 4k, but i want a proper english atmos track on the director's cut.

SFkilla

Distinguished Member
I actually prefer the French mockup front compared to the US front.
Font used on the French title fits better and i also prefer the way the title is separated instead of aligned.
Also like the Stephen King text on there, makes it look more like a poster which the US front lacks imho.

samdavies

Distinguished Member
I actually prefer the French mockup front compared to the US front.
Font used on the French title fits better and i also prefer the way the title is separated instead of aligned.
Also like the Stephen King text on there, makes it look more like a poster which the US front lacks imho.
Agreed. Prefer the text too. It didn't need to be on the spine as well but it still looks uncluttered, especially by Warner's standards.

Sealed pics of the Korean steel for comparison..

Screenshot_20200214-000840_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20200214-000909_eBay.jpg

samdavies

Distinguished Member
Cheers for the pictures, spine looks fine in my opinion :)
More picks, the white looks to be satin, the title gloss and and danny is either glossed to or bare metal? Hard to tell. Much prefer the overall setout of this over the US.

img03.jpg
img05.jpg

samdavies

Distinguished Member
Can you please stop tempting me now? :laugh:

Moon is probably the best guy for steelbook pictures... :smashin:
He is isn't he, my go to for quality pics. I think I'll be buying the french steel now even if the DC 1080p has lossy atmos, like the steel to much :D

Trending threads

Top Bottom