Step into Liquid Hi-Def DVD

BadAss

Ex Member
Reaction score
Step into Liquid will be released on the 20 of April as a two disc set. But the interesting thing is disc two will contain the full theatrical version in WMP Hi-Def format.

Let’s hope more films are released this way.

there have been a fair few announced i thought.....

ad

there have been a fair few announced i thought...

Only Coral Reef Adventure has been released so far, I think.

Steve

you could be right, and since i cant find the thread where i read about this (could have been avs i guess), i cant argue!

ad

YEA! Great news about the Hi-Def content but even better that this is finally getting a release. It seems like forever that I first saw the theatrical trailer on Apple. I can't wait :D

I'm very interested in these titles as I'm just about to get the PC hooked up to the projector, does anyone know what titles have been announced, cant find any info yet?

Regards,
Iain.

anyone know A where you can buy these B any WMP Hi-Def compatible standalone DVD players, Or what hardware i would need to play back these in WMP Hi-Def? Will Latop with DVD drive and VGA cut it? or does it require DVi???
Sorry noob at this Hi-Def stuff!

the standalojne players havent hit the market yet, release getting pretty imminent though, see the hdmi player thread in the dvd player forum

ad

Originally posted by hornydragon
anyone know A where you can buy these B any WMP Hi-Def compatible standalone DVD players, Or what hardware i would need to play back these in WMP Hi-Def? Will Latop with DVD drive and VGA cut it? or does it require DVi???
Sorry noob at this Hi-Def stuff!

Take a look here m8ty

http://www.wmvhd.com/

The new top end Bravo player has WMP Hi-Def format and a DVI connector too.

StooMonster

horny, I tried the clips from wmvhd.com, and the 720p ones played back fine on my laptop through VGA.

Its a P4 2.4, with 512MB RAM. Fan was blowing a bit though :)

Worth downloading the clips just to gawp at.

Originally posted by StooMonster
The new top end Bravo player has WMP Hi-Def format and a DVI connector too.

StooMonster

actually hdmi :D There are even better prospects from toshiba and panasonic with pretty much the same specs

ad

Originally posted by buns
actually hdmi :D
Probably, I just read that off CNN or somesuch reporting of CES.

StooMonster

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom