• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Step by Step

steven_9709

Established Member
For me, this month's subject matter is all about perspective, seeing things from a different point of view.

My entry was taken yesterday at Stowe House in Buckinghamshire and I've tried to get the feeling of being small and looking up at these daunting, steep steps that lead to this giant house.

Step by Step by steven_9709, on Flickr

shotokan101

Banned
I get and like the idea Steven but feel it might have worked better with someplace more obviously associated with a child - like the steps up to a slide in a playground or something ?

Jim

snerkler

Distinguished Member
I agree with Jim. It's a nice shot, but it doesn't make me think it's taken as though I'm looking through the eyes of someone small/a child, just looks like I'm stood at the bottom of some steps looking up at a building.

Out of the competition though it's a great pic and I really like it :)

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom